The Race Course
- AIMS Certification
The Millennium Marathon 21k Course is an AIMS certified course
- Course map
- On the Course
There are kilometer markers long the course for both 21k and 5k
There are 7 water stops on the 21k course and 2 water stops on the 5k course.
Drop Out & Course Closure
- Runners unable to finish the race may stop for assistance from any of the ambulance services along the course
- Red Cross vehicles will move along each medical post to pick up runners
- Finish area facilities officially closes at 11:00am
- Runners still on the course when officials determine it is time to open the roads will be instructed to move to the side of the road
- Runners on the course after this time accept they will be on their own and should plan accordingly
- Finish Area –
All runners will receive Refreshments at the finish hydration centre
Only runners who paid for registrations will receive a finisher’s medal.
The first 100 finishers will receive a certificate with their official finish time.
-Prize Money and Awards
|PRIZE CATEGORIES||MALE RUNNERS||FEMALE RUNNERS|
|4th – 20th Prize||Sponsor Prizes||Sponsor Prizes|